Petition Requests for ECE Degree Requirements
This process is for petition requests that relate to waivers of ECE specific degree requirements. All requests will be reviewed by our Graduate Faculty Program Coordinator and evaluated on a case by case basis. Please allow at least 1 week for response once your request has been submitted.
- Please submit your requests here: Petition Request - ECE Department Requirement
- A Degree Audit is required in order to complete all petition requests. These can be found here: MS Degree Audit Worksheet and PhD Degree Audit Worksheet.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org once you have submitted your request with your completed degree audit attached.
- Deadline: Petitions must be submitted by the last week (finals week) of the previous quarter or they will not be considered for the following quarter
- Must provide justification for which ECE degree requirement you are petitioning for and why you are unable to meet the current degree requirement.
- We currently allow 10 credits of non-EE coursework so petition requests for non-EE courses will not be considered in the students first few quarters of their program
Updates or corrections to this page should be sent to email@example.com.