MSEE Suggested Coursework
The student must meet with his/her faculty advisor to establish a program of study, before completing 2 quarters of coursework toward the degree. The faculty advisor will approve either a thesis or non-thesis program for the student. The student must obtain advisor approval for any subsequent change from one option to the other. For more detail, please see the MSEE Degree Requirements and Procedures site.
- Coursework Options
- Generic Coursework Program (Multiple Curriculum Areas)
- Communications & Networking
- Devices, Circuits, & Sensors
- Energy Systems
- Signal & Image Processing
- Systems, Controls & Robotics (Controls Option)
- Systems, Controls & Robotics (Robotics Option)
- VLSI & Digital Systems
Updates or corrections to this page should be sent to email@example.com.