- firstname.lastname@example.org - emailing us is the fastest and most reliable way to reach the ECE Computing Team
- Information about issues affecting large potions of campus can be found on the UW-IT eOutage page.
- All Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need an "ECE Account"?
- Using Husky OnNet for Remote Access to ECE Computing Resources
- Student Laptop Requirement
- Software Available to ECE Faculty, Staff, and Students
- ECE mail management
- UW Google Mail (Gmail) Requires UW NetID authentication
- UW Google Calendar Requires UW NetID authentication
- UW Google Docs/Drive Requires UW NetID authentication
- UW U-Drive - your U-Drive is automatically mounted on ECE Windows systems, an can be accessed from Linux via SFTP. Offsite systems must also use a SFTP client.