Student Info

Course Information

Course Offerings and Enrollment Information

Information on future, current and past course scheduling, faculty assignments and past enrollment counts.

Class Time Schedules

Look up the meetings and locations of current and upcoming quarter classes.

Spring 2021 Spring 2021 PMP (Page 1 and Page 2)
Summer 2021 Summer 2021 PMP (Page 1 and Page 2)
Autumn 2021 Autumn 2021 PMP (Page 1 and Page 2)


Course Descriptions

General descriptions of undergraduate and graduate courses offered by the ECE Department, along with links to the master course descriptions.

Capstone Resources

Information and guidence for students in capstone courses.

Final Exam Schedules

Summer Quarters: Unlike autumn, winter and spring quarters, the summer quarter does not have a week set aside exclusively for final examinations. Most summer quarter finals examinations are given on the final meeting day of the course. Consult with your instructor on when your final examination will be given.

TA Assignments

Information on current and past teaching assistant assignments for courses.

Course Evaluations

Teaching Ratings for ECE Faculty and Teaching Assistants. Scroll down to Electrical and Computer Engineering.

Registration Issues

Waitlist Information

Non major registration

Graduate students interested in taking EE courses at the graduate (500) level should contact the course instructor directly.

Non-Matriculated/Graduate Non-Matriculated Students (Non-Degree)

A non-matriculated student is someone not curently enrolled as a student at UW.


Registration for two classes with a time conflict must be done via the Registration Transaction Form submitted to the Registrar in Schmitz Hall. If the conflict is less than 60 minutes per week, verbal permission of the instructors is required. If the time conflict is 60 minutes or more per week, signatures from both instructors are required.

Independent Study

For undergraduate independent study, faculty codes may be obtained from ECE Advising upon presentation of the Undergraduate Independent Study Form (EE 490 or 499), which is signed by the faculty advisor.

Entry Codes

If you need an entry code for a course, due to prerequisite waiver, overload or other circumstance, please have the instructor e-mail ECE Advising with permission or submit a Registration Approval Form with faculty signature.

ECE logo