Office of Undergraduate Programs
Undergraduate Student Advising Office
Paul Allen Center, First Floor ECE Main Office
Scheduled appointments are reserved for current UW Seattle Electrical and Computer Engineering students only.
Prospective Student Information Sessions are offered on the second Thursday of every month from 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm and are open to anyone interested in pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering. Information sessions are currently being held virtually at the following Zoom link: https://washington.zoom.us/j/517008604. View our events calendar for exact dates: https://www.ece.uw.edu/news-events/calendar/.
Engineering Undeclared students should work with their assigned academic adviser in the Engineering Advising & Student Engagement Center in Loew Hall 014. To schedule an appointment with their assigned academic adviser, they should call (206) 543-1770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BSEE Degree Requirements
- Satisfactory Progress
- Academic Misconduct
- Honors Options
- Graduation Procedure
- BSEE Program Statistics
EE graduate and undergraduate students are required to own a personal laptop for their studies.
- Research for credit (EE 490/499)
- Other funding and research opportunities
- Engineering Internship
- UW Academic Employment
- Grader Application
- Office of Merit Scholarships, Fellowships & Awards
- College of Engineering scholarships
- IEEE scholarship opportunities
- Student Stores
- EE Blog
- Counseling Center
- Departmental Exchange Program (coming soon)
- College of Engineering Programs
- International Programs & Exchanges (IP&E)
- College of Engineering Diversity & Student Programs
- Office of Minority Affairs and Diversity
- Disability Services Office
Updates or corrections to this page should be sent to email@example.com