Office of Undergraduate Programs
Undergraduate Student Advising Office
Paul Allen Center, First Floor EE Main Office
Appointment Slots are reserved for current UW Seattle Electrical Engineering students only.
Prospective Student Information Sessions are offered on the second Thursday of every month.
Pre-engineering students can meet with Pre-Engineering Advisors in 301 Loew Hall. To schedule an appointment with Pre-engineering Advisers, please call (206) 543-1770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BSEE Degree Requirements
- Satisfactory Progress
- Academic Misconduct
- Honors Options
- Graduation Procedure
- BSEE Program Statistics
Starting fall quarter 2014, EE graduate and undergraduate students will be required to own a personal laptop for their studies.
- Engineering Undergraduate Research Program (EURP)
- Research for credit (EE 490/499)
- Other funding and research opportunities
- Engineering Internship
- UW Academic Employment
- Grader Application
- Office of Merit Scholarships, Fellowships & Awards
- College of Engineering scholarships
- IEEE scholarship opportunities
- Student Stores
- EE Blog
- Counseling Center
- Departmental Exchange Program (coming soon)
- College of Engineering Programs
- International Programs & Exchanges (IP&E)
- College of Engineering Diversity & Student Programs
- Office of Minority Affairs and Diversity
- Disability Services Office
Updates or corrections to this page should be sent to .