Master's and Ph.D. Degrees

Master's (MSEE) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programs

Applicants may apply for either the MSEE or PhD degree options.

Combined Bachelors-Masters (BS-MS)

Limited to current UW undergraduates.

Concurrent and Transfer Degree Options (Current UW Students)

Graduate students in UW departments other than EE may apply to transfer to the EE Department, or they may apply for a concurrent Master's degree.

Non-Degree Options

Applicants may apply to be a Graduate Non-Matriculated (GNM) student or Visiting Graduate student.

EE logo